Thread: Healer

Toni's Lilo <3
    “Mrs Boss Lady“
    A Charmed One
    Greta Catchlove Destiny of Darkness's Avatar

Default Healer

All Healer job applications are posted into this thread. If you are looking all available job positions please visit this thread Healer. The Application can also located in that thread as well.
    Last edited by Destiny of Darkness; 08-05-2013 at 11:02 AM.

Name: Katerina Greer
    Birthdate: August 3, 2073
    IMU Graduate: Yes
    Major: Healing
    Minor: Potions
    Position: Healer
    Field of Study: Spell Damage, Maternity Ward And Nursery
    New Worker: No
    If no, how long have you worked here? 5+ Years
    In Character Post:

Kat nodds at Wilson's words not quite trusting her voice at the moment, following her gaze to the woman she cared so much about at times and hating that she felt the need to hurt herself so greatly. "Wilson can I speak to you for a moment," she replied softly and calmly, her face showing her concern for Neva and nothing more. "I'm sure Dirk can look after his fiance for the time being," she added finally turning her head back to look at her husband.

Name: Storme Alice Black
    Birthdate: August 18, 2072
    Minor: Charms
    Field of Study: Maternity Ward And Nursery, Magical Surgeon
    If no, how long have you worked here? 5+ Years
    In Character Post:

Storme looked at him, a little surprised by his explanation, though she did not show her surprise, instead she kept a straight face. It was none of her business. All she needed to know was whatever was pertinent to Jade's condition, no details beyond that, no matter how intriguing or curious the circumstances may be. She gave a nod in response. "She is definitely suffering from Hypothemia, and that can lead to altered mental status, so the delusions may very well be a consequence of that." she said as she continued her assessment of the girl. "I've healed all of her superficial wounds, I didn't find any signs of internal bleeding, but I'll continue to monitor her for bleeding just in case.." She said, noting that she shrunk away, it likely had to do with the beatings. "It's okay." she said gently to the girl. She was careful to keep her covered as much as possible. She stood up once she had finished, adding a few more blankets to help keep her warm.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. I'm going to go ahead and order her something warm to eat, probably soup, in case we can get her conscious enough to eat anything. I'm also going to get some medicine to help with the pain. Otherwise we need to keep her warm." she explained gently before walking out of the room, returning a few minutes later with a tray of food, a vial, and a syringe. She set the tray on the table near the bed, drawing up the medicine and injecting it into the girl's arm. "Sweetie, can you hear me?" she asked the girl gently, attempting to keep her awake. "I've give you some medicine, it should help with your pain. I need you to stay awake." she spoke in a gentle voice, placing her arm on the girl's shoulder. She wouldn't ask her to eat just yet, but it was certainly needed as soon as possible.

Name: Elliot Coulter
    Birthdate: August 1, 2071
    Minor: Potions
    Field of Study: Artifact Accidents, Magical Bugs, Spell Damage
    If no, how long have you worked here? Few Months
    In Character Post:

Elliot was making his rounds on the second floor, but somehow ended up on the fourth floor inside the Maternity Ward. On this cold February day everything seems to be in order and there hadn't been a single emergency all day, so that left things pretty much slow and boring. There had to be something to do, someone he could help even if it wasn't on his floor. As he walked pass the maternity desk and stopped when he spotted a healer who looked just as bored as he was. Maybe she could use a conversation, he thought. "You look pretty bored," he said, to get her attention. Still quite new working at St. Mungo's he didn't know her name. "To have turned to paperwork to keep busy."